Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

My Character Portrait. By Abdurrahman.

Image result for boy overboard

JamalThe book I have read is Boy Overboard. This book is by Morris Gleitzman. The genre of this book is action. Jamal is an 11 year old Afghani boy. He has a sister named Bibi. Jamal and his family are living in Afghanistan. He is a little bit shy and not as brave as his sister. His dad is a taxi driver and his mum is an illegal teacher. He's got a sister named Bibi. Jamal likes to play football with his friends. Yusuf, Zoltan and Aziz. He plans to be a great football player with his friends and his sister.

2 comments:

Nikki at Manaiakalani said...

Looks like a great book, I might have to read it - Yeehaaa. The character Jamal reminds me of the boy in "The Kite Runner" which was my favourite book of all time

Linda said...

Hi Abdurrahman it looks like you have been reading in the holidays and I am looking forwards to read this book and keep reading in the holidays. Be safe.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.