Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

My Summer Poem

Crazy days


Running along with the hot summer sand,
Yuck! Dribbled the ice cream on my hand.

Smashing the crabs with my feet,
Trotting about and making a beat.

With my team playing volleyball,
Me oh my! Forgot about the fall.

Closed my eyes to feel the breeze,
Suddenly hit a tree which made me sneeze.

Now, no more dreaming under the sun,
Or I might see a dragon and forget to run.

Watching the sun bounce back to its place,
What a day full of praise.

Hi, this is a poem that I wrote with a huge help from my older cousin. Thank you and please comment on my blog.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Hey Abdurrhman,
nice poem about your summer.
Great adjectives about your summer,
and I like how you described your sense and thoughts.
Keep the great work up!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.