Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

My Worst Mistake. By Abdurrahman

My Worst Mistake

My worst mistake was when I was about 9 years old. I accidently kicked my favourite Soccer ball at my neighbour’s dog. It was an extremely large canine with teeth as sharp as knives. It’s colour was mud brown.

It all started on a sunny day I was playing with my black ball. I loved the ball very much. The wall and I played passes. Somehow the dog got the ball.

As soon as the fierce beast got it. He bit, chewed and ripped the ball to shreds. I quickly went and knocked on my neighbour’s door. He opened it and saw what was happening. So he ran to the dog and snached the ball from it. I thanked my neighbour and apologized for the trouble.

Once he went inside I looked down at my ball. What do you think I saw? Well I’ll let you know that it wasn’t pretty. My ball was had millions of holes.

From that day on I still wish I had that ball. That was the biggest mistake I ever made. I still wish I hadn’t.

Abdurrahman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.