Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

My Netbook Reflection 2013. By Abdurrahman

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?

Something I have learnt from my Teacher is how to put images onto a Google Doc or my Blog.  Something I learnt by myself is the website www.qoutev.com. It is a reading website where you can read stories.  One thing I learnt from my friends is controls etc.. change tab (ctrl+ number of tabs).  Something I learnt from somebody outside my School is my 12 times table. I also learnt my 11 times table.  Something I have helped a classmate with was their Current Events.

Having a netbook has made work faster and more fun for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely said. It is wonderful you are having this opportunity and are able to get more work done while having fun at the same time. Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.